INTERVIEW PREPARATION GUIDE
Oracle RGBU, BANGALORE: 11 Jan, 17 Jan 2019
- 70% in the current degree pursuing or 7.0 CPI and above.
- Should be available for 6 months internship starting from Jun/Jul’19.
- BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or Electronics & Communication.
Stipend – Rs. 26,000/month
PPO (Pre Placement Offer) – Rs. 5-9 LPA (Depends on job vacancy in the respective department)
Oracle RGBU conducted three rounds for summer internship recruitment at IIITDM Jabalpur on 11th January, 17th January 2019.
The 4 rounds were:
- Online Aptitude Test
- Skype Interview
- Technical Interview
- HR Round
Round 1: Online Test
The Oracle Aptitude Test is one of the most challenging, lengthy online tests out there, which not only tests your problem solving abilities but also time management, English proficiency as well. It tests the candidates INFERENCE, DEDUCTION, MATH, ENGLISH, TIME MANAGEMENT, PROGRAMMING, READING skills in a strict time pressured environment.
Here are some important instructions for IPAT:
What is the test format?
Four sections – Verbal Ability, Logical Reasoning, Quant, Programming Ability with specifc time alloted to each section.
What is the question format?
Multiple choice format – 4 choices provided per question with only 1 correct answer
What is the time provided per question?
The time provided per question is not fixed, but time for each four sections is fixed.
Is a calculator permitted?
No but you can use Desktop’s calculator, when needed.
Can the test be retaken?
The test does not allow retakes for 1 year and hence it is critical to get it right the first time around.
Round 2: Skype Interview
This round is meant for testing whether the candidate is technically sound or not. Interviewer will ask you to tell about yourself and projects
Round 3: Technical Interview
Questions asked during the interviews were mostly from Data Structures & Algorithms, Java, DBMS, Operating System, Computer Networks.
6. Operating System
7. Computer Networks
6. Project Based Questions (whatever Project who have mentioned in CV)
Round 4: HR Interview
Candidates who did well in the technical interview were called for HR Interview. Questions asked during the interview were like:
- Why do you want to join Oracle?
- Do you have any questions regarding Oracle?
- What do you know about the job description?
- Is it fine for you to live in Bangalore?
- Why do you think you are deserving candidate for this job as compared to others?
Prepare these behavioural questions before appearing for the interview to feel confident.